Treatments given by Dr Wende
During every visit including the first one, the patient will receive a treatment that addresses dysfunction in the musculo-skeletal system and not just the pain that is directly or indirectly caused by it.
Pain Disorders that can be treated:
- Low Back Pain
- Neck Pain and Whiplash Injuries
- Knee and Ankle Injuries
- Nerve injury
The treatment methods used include:
- Dry needling – Intramuscular Stimulation (IMS)
- Prolotherapy injections
- Platelet rich plasma injections (PRP)
- Prescription of appropriate and suitable exercises
- Ergonomic advice in order to prevent the relapse of the pain.
In addition, some patients will be referred for an injection to be done under fluoroscopy, as with epidural injections, or for an injection to be done under ultrasound, such as in some of the joint injections.